Mini Militia is a superb game for Android and iOS devices. It is a mass multiplayer online role-playing game for mobile devices. You can either play with your friends or against them. The game has been very popular for a year or so and people are eagerly waiting for Mini Militia Tips and Tricks so that they can get better.
Here we are with this article which has some of the best tips on how to play Mini Militia. They will help you become a better player and win matches more frequently. Whenever a player starts playing, they expect to get some tips from the professional ones.
Now, you won’t have to look any further for the Mini Militia tips. You have it right here with this article.
Mini Militia Tips & Tricks
There are plenty of smart moves that you can incorporate into your playing style and make the most out of it. It will help you get more points and win more Mini Militia matches. There are more tips that you may have expected, so don’t get weary if the list goes on for a bit more.
Here are some of the best Mini Militia tips and tricks that you can use to get ahead of the game and excel at it.
- Whenever you respawn after dying, place a mine or a poison bomb at that spot, so that when anyone spawns there they will die and you will get the points without doing much.
- When an opponent throws a grenade at you, crouch as a last measure to take less damage than usual.
- Throw grenades at your position when you are in a close range battle and it seems like you won’t make it out alive. That’ll mostly kill the opponent and give you the points in Mini Militia.
- Crouch down while attacking an enemy. It makes you less vulnerable to the incoming attacks.
- When an opponent throws a grenade at you, don’t move back or you’ll just go in the grenade’s direction and eventually die. Just go in the opposite direction while firing your weapon.
- When you are about to respawn, keep the jetpack dragged up. This helps you escape with little damage if there is a poison grenade at the respawn point.
- Whenever you kill an opponent in Mini Militia, reload the gun immediately. So that when you face someone else, you don’t run out of ammo mid-fight.
- Fall down a cliff or commit suicide when you have less health. You do this to avoid giving away the points to your opponents.
These were some of the tips on how you can play in a better way to achieve more. Now in the next section, we will show you how to play Mini Militia like a pro.
How to Play Mini Militia
There are a certain set of rules that you must adhere to while playing a game. It won’t help if you keep playing recklessly and then complain about not being able to win. Here are some guidelines that’ll help you to play Mini Militia matches in a more intelligent manner.
- When the game starts, don’t dive headfirst into battle. Scope out the area for better weapons and get a good spot for hiding.
- Place mines at places that are more likely to be visited and in narrow passages. This’ll slow down the enemy.
- Reload as soon as you finish someone off. It’ll give you a headstart in Mini Militia matches.
- Try to have two guns in your hands to deal more damage to an opponent.
- If you have a sniper, then pick a spot from where you can easily take out opponents and which gives a nice field of view.
- Hide behind a bush to be invisible. But first, you must shoot at them or throw a grenade. That’ll kill anyone if they’re hiding there.
So, these were some of the guidelines that I think you must get used to if you need to become a Mini Militia tips expert. It’ll help you become a better player.
With this, we complete the article on Mini Militia Tips & Tricks. We have explained how and why you should play carefully in the post. Keep all the tips and guidelines in mind so that you may play a better game. For queries, visit MiniMilitia Help.